Have a Question?
Using Web Clock to Clock In and Out
Using web clock to clock in and out
1. Clock in and out on any web enabled computer to. The Hour Timesheet web clock is a simple way to manage your employee attendance as well as restrict unauthorized overtime charging.
2. Navigate to the Hour Timesheet login page
3. Enter username
4. Enter password
5. Click the “Clock In” button to capture the current “In” time on the timesheet
6. Select the appropriate charge code. Your punch will now show as an “in” punch on the timesheet upon logging in to HTS.
7. Upon completion of the task, navigate back to the HTS login page, enter your credentials and select the Clock “Out” button. At the time of the clock “out” HTS will input the difference between the “in” and the “out” on the job selected on the “in” punch.
Clocking In/Out on Mobile App
View knowledge-base link for Mobile Time Clock