Leave Management Types
Earned Leave - Leave hours are earned based on the number of hours worked on the employee timesheet.
Accrued Leave - Leave hours are accrued based on the employee's hire date. Accrual options are weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly.
Employee Leave Management Benefits
- Provide leave balance detail on employee timesheet.
- System-managed carry-over values from year to year.
- System managed ceiling for each type of leave
Employee Leave Management Features
- Balance is reduced after timesheet is submitted at the end of each timesheet period.
- User receives error message upon entering time that exceeds current balance.
- User may be allowed to “go into the negative” if feature is configured.
- System will stop accruing leave once limit “ceiling” is reached.
- System will reset balance to “carry-over” value each year.
- Balance will reflect manual adjustments (if any).