3 Solutions Working Together
If you use ADP for payroll and do your invoicing in QuickBooks, you’re in luck. Hour Timesheet's 5-star reviewed software integrates with both solutions. HTS gives you everything you need to track time & attendance, create invoices, and do payroll in minutes without having to key in data.
Hour Timesheet includes a feature-rich time and attendance solution and mobile functionality that is geared for small businesses. Our SaaS solutions gives your organization affordable, easy-to-use web-based solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Mobile App – iOS and Android
- Manage Employee Leave – Manage leave balances, track leave request and more.
- Manage Overtime – Compliance with DOL overtime regulations
- Job Costing – Track and manage job cost
- Quick Access - HTS is a SaaS solution so employee time cards are stored safely and to-the-second data is ready when you need it.
- Quick Payroll Processing - With HTS and ADP and you eliminate the double-entry of data and ensure your staff are paid accurately and on time.
- Eliminate Data Entry – The QuickBooks “one-click” sync imports employee and customer/job data into HTS for quick employee setup.
At Your Fingertips
The 25 years of experience you get by choosing Hour Timesheet means that you’ll have experienced, knowledgeable customer service at your fingertips. We’re always ready and eager to help you troubleshoot your way through any problem or figure out new ways we can help your business succeed!
- Detailed Audit Trail
- Daily Timesheet Reminders
- Correction Timesheet Workflow
- Required Reason for late or edited entries
- Supervisor Approvals
Already have Hour Timesheets?
Contact us today to connect your account to ADP.
Want Help With Your Integration?
If you’d like help getting the ADP or QuickBooks Time Tracking integration setup, we’ve got you covered. We’ll be right there with you via phone, email or screen sharing session to make sure you are successful. Call us anytime at 832.942.9556.