Have a Question?
How to mark a user as Inactive in Hour Timesheet
Syncing Inactive Users from QuickBooks
1. Login to your company QuickBooks File and mark the user(s) as inactive in QuickBooks
2. Login to Hour Timesheet as a user with Admin role
3. Sync by clicking Import button from Setting/Connect to QuickBooks page. If using QuickBooks Desktop, run the web connector.
4. Hour Timesheet will automatically mark the employee’s status as Inactive in Hour Timesheet
Marking Users as Inactive in Hour Timesheet if they are still ACTIVE in QuickBooks
Hour Timesheet will import your company’s employee and vendors (if selected) during the initial data import process as well as each time you sync your data. To set a user as inactive , follow the steps below:
1. Login to Hour Timesheet as a user with Admin role
2. Navigate to the Employee List menu
3. Click the More button next to the name of the employee you are wanting to terminate
4. Click the “Turn Sync Off” if this user is active in your QuickBooks company file
5. Click the “Make Inactive”