5 Reasons why QuickBooks cloud hosting services make sense for a small business today
- INDUSTRY ACCEPTED PRACTICE – The practice of accessing your company QuickBooks data file using a 3rd party service has finally been accepted as an alternative to the costly expense of building and maintaining IT infrastructure. “Hosting” QuickBooks desktop means that a hosting service installs and manages the QuickBooks software and the company data files on their own cloud-based servers. With a cloud/hosted solution, you gain access to your company file from any PC, Mac, iPad, or mobile device 24/7 by simultaneous users.
- REMOTE ACCESS - As your business grows, more users will likely need access to the company QuickBooks data. Businesses with multiple locations or a mobile workforce find that centralized access to data allows users to function as though they were all in the same office. Being able to run the QuickBooks software and access company file via the Internet allows users to work in a single company file no matter where they may be working from.
- ELIMINATES IT COSTS - By choosing the hosted/cloud option, you don’t incur any upfront hardware or software costs (other than the cost of QuickBooks). Instead, you pay the hosting company a monthly fee per user to take care of things for you. Most providers will manage the data, software updates, upgrades, and equipment, as well as provide first level technical support their clients.
- BETTER USER EXPERIENCE - Users experience more efficient and effective collaboration with simultaneous access available to multiple users. Accounting professionals can work on client files seamlessly sharing data with the client even as the client may be working in the system.
- SAFE & SECURE – Cloud/hosting service providers follow stringent security measures to ensure full safety for your QuickBooks data file. Most data centers provide 24/7 security and extreme care in disaster planning such as fire detection, backups, diesel generators and biometric security.
And of course...Hour Timesheet works great on your desktop or in the cloud. Come try our simple QuickBooks 1-click data sync today.