Why is time so important to a business?
We pay our employees by time, we bill our clients by time. Our vacations are tracked by time. All successful businesses know how to manage time! It starts with web-based time tracking. With a good time and attendance tool, employers will have access to:
- identify tardy employees
- job costing
- overtime management
- automated payroll file creation
How much time does your staff spend on the following?
- Correcting math errors on timesheets
- Tracking down late timesheets
- Manually entering employee payroll data
With the correct time and attendance tool, these tasks are simple. Let technology work for you.
Work smarter…. not harder.
Hour Timesheet was created for you; with your origination in mind. We have created a simplified solution that captures your complex situations. Give us a try FREE for 30 days. No credit card required. Our experts with over 20 years of industry experience are waiting to hear from you now. Hour Timesheet includes a QuickBooks timesheet import sync that makes your payroll process a snap!
Let technology work for you.
Most small businesses use QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop to process payroll or create invoices. There are several fields in QuickBooks that you might want to have employees capture time or hours worked against.
- Customer Job data is by far the most relevant piece of data you might need when billing your clients. Knowing how much your workforce spends on your clients helps you to understand your resources and plan your bottom line.
- Service Items are also another data point that companies capture on the employee time data. QuickBooks will tie these items to a chart of account which become a building block for your business.
- Payroll Items are another source of data that are important to understand when you require your employees to capture time entry either online or by phone or on the web. The pay type (also known as payroll item) is used when importing time to various leave types, overtime rules as well as hourly vs salary pay.
Now that your timesheets are complete, the ideal solution is to sync or export your employee time card data to QuickBooks.
View QuickBooks Online Apps here
View QuickBooks Desktop Apps here
View HTS Mobile Download here